Making Mortgage Payments is always a hectic job and most of the time many borrowers forgot to make payment on time. But that’s not the case with Midland Mortgage as this financial institution offers its clients some of the best payment options including online as well. In today’s post we are going to discuss the same and will provide you information regarding all the Midland Mortgage Payment Options with their payment guide. If you are also one of Midland Mortgage Customers and want to know its payment options then read the below mentioned guidelines carefully.
MyMidlandMortgage.com Registration Process For Online Access
The borrowers who want to make Midland Mortgage Online Bill Payment have to first register them at the official site at www.MyMidlandMortgage.com in order to get the online access. Without getting registered to the official site, the clients can’t make the online payment therefore registration process is must for the new clients who have Midland mortgage. In order to make this process easy for you, we have mentioned the detailed instructions of the registration procedure so let’s have a look to the below mentioned steps.
- Step 1: To begin the process, you have to first visit the official website of Midland Mortgage at www.MyMidlandMortgage.com
- Step 2: You will be directed to the Midland Mortgage web portal homepage. At there you will see a “Sign Up” button just below the login box, click on that to get the access to your mortgage online.
- Step 3: After that, simply key in the details that have been requested below for beginning the sign-up procedure. The questions that will be asked at the time of registration process consist of your Loan Number, Social Security Number and Zip Code of Your Property Address.
- Step 4: As soon as you are done with this process, click on the continue button in order to proceed to the further steps as well as to create your login password. Provide all the answers correctly as it will be related to security requests that are going to be used for the future sessions.
- Step 5: Now you have to complete the complete procedure by following the further instructions that has been provided by the website.
- Step 6: After getting your Loan number and password which will be your Midland Mortgage online login credentials, now you can easily carry on to the login process for making your online bill payment.
Midland Mortgage Login & Online Payment Process For Bill Payment
As soon as you have registered yourself to the official site of Midland Mortgage, the link for which is MyMidlandMortgage.com, then you can easily make the bill payment by simply login to your account. The clients who already have their online account with this portal then they can proceed and follow these below mentioned guidelines. If you are new to this and don’t have online account then you must follow the above mentioned registration process steps at first.
Follow these login instructions carefully for successfully making your MyMidlandMortgage.com bill Pay Online without putting any much efforts.
- Step 1: In the first step, the clients must go to the login page of Midland Mortgage by visiting to the official web portal at mymidlandmortgage.com
- Step 2: At the login page, enter the login credentials correctly that are Loan number and password in the given spaces and the click on login button.
- Step 3: You will be directed to the homepage, there you will find the dropdown menu “My Loan” in which you have to select the “Pay My Mortgage” option.
- Step 4: After that select the option for making a one-time payment or else for setting up automatic payments.
- Step 5: In the next step, provide your banking details and then select how much you want to make payment.
- Step 6: If in case you are making automatic payments, you have to then select or schedule in which you want the payment to be completed every month.
- Step 7: In the last step, you must review your payment details and then submit as soon as all the information you have provided is precise for your payment to be deal with.
Midland Mortgage Bill Payment via Mail
Midland Mortgage offers several payment options and paying via mail is also one of the payment methods offered by Midland. All those clients who don’t want to make online payment can go for mail option, for this option they simply have to send their payment by mail. Here are certain guidelines that you must follow while making Midland Mortgage Bill Payment via Mail.
While making the Midland Mortgage Bill Payment via mail, you must ensure to make your cheque payable to Midland Mortgage. Also make sure to write your loan number at the back of your cheque. You should also not send cash or correspondence with your payment
By following above listed guidelines, you should mail your payment to the mail address that we have listed below:
Attn: Payment Processing
O. Box 268888
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8888
If in case you are making an overnight payment, then you should mail your payment to this following address:
Attn: Payment Processing
999 NW Grand Blvd, Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73118-6077
Midland Mortgage Payment via Phone
Another best and very simple step for making Midland Mortgage bill Payment is through phone. Yes, Midland also gives its clients to make payment over the telephone and they will accept this mode of payment as well. All you have to is to call at this number: 800-654-4566, after which the representative will ask you some important details that you have to provide correctly. After you have given correct information, the Midland is going to withdraw your mortgage payment amount from your checking or savings account directly. Make sure to call from 8:00 m to 7:00 pm on Monday to Friday and on Saturday call from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
This was all about Midland Mortgage Bill Payment Options which will make your payment experience much better and effortless. With these payment methods by Midland, clients can make the payments on time without facing any issue.